Sunday, October 28, 2012

{sunday snippets}

Working from home

Everyday is a new adventure at my work.

Obsessed by my new hobby. Should be getting to bed but just want to stay up & make books.

Mumford & Sons. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

10 pages in & I'm completely captivated @dispatchfromla A great recommendation. @katsawyoudancing I think this one is a must read for you. Will loan it to you when I'm done if you like.

{sunday snippets} A collection of photos from your week. No need for words. Let the pictures tell your story. Pop your link below if you're joining in.

7 comments:

  1. I still have some of that wallpaper Cathy- did I give it to you, or vice versa? haha If you want more I'm happy to send it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that concert was amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab unfocused picture and fun activities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a listen to Mumford and Sons for the first time this week - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that vintage wallpaper ! And big fan of Mumford and Sons also...
    Hope you have a great week, Dee x

    ReplyDelete